How to Install StatCounter in blogger or Web and now you will learn that how you can easily block IP address of any user who visits your blog, from Statcounter, it is very easy to track upcoming user activity as well his/her IP address which is your main topic today. So I divide this article into parts in the first part you will learn that how to track the IP address from StatCounter and in the second part you will learn that how to block that IP or IPs as you want.
How to Track IP Address From StatCounter
Before starting to make it sure that you have successfully installed the Statcounter on your blog platform as mentioned in the previous article.
1. Login into your Statcounter account.
3. Now click on popular pages which are on the left side.
4. There you will see your popular web pages which are most clicked by users, so don’t click on a link simply click on the search icon as shown in below image because if you will click on the link so the link will be open in a new tab.
How to Block Anonymous IP Address
After tracking user IP address, it's time to learn How to Block it in easy steps as mentioned below.
1. First open FreeHostedScripts.net.
2. There you will two types of Boxes one is large and another is small, so in the large box, you have to paste the user IP address by whom you want to block him/her to visit your blog.
3. In small one line box, you have to write the redirected URL address means when the IP user wants to visit your blog so it will be redirected to a given URL address which you have given in small one line box the default redirected URL is Google as shown in below image.