Check out Facebook Series:
- Increase Facebook Page Likes By Amazing Trick.
- New Facebook Customize Extension Tool FB Purity.
- How to Create Facebook Page and add another admin.
- Add Facebook Shortcode for Blogger Blog.
So for those users who want to make their Facebook privacy strong and sharp, follow these below steps as mentioned below.
- First, go to Settings.
- On the left-hand side you will see Privacy, so click on it and see the third section “who can look me up”.
- In the third section, you have to click on Edit on the third option as shown in below image.
Note: By default in Facebook this option will only work and show your profile information in search engine search results when you turn 18.
- Uncheck “Enable When I Turn 18”.
- A pop-up box will appear in which you have to click on Turn Off for disable this option.
Now your FB profile is safe from Search Engine search results, i.e. Google and Yahoo. After disabling this option, you have to wait 2 or 3 days for removing of the cache from search results after three days type your FB profile name or email address in the search results for assurance that your FB profile is totally safe and protected.