blogger template easily without facing any type of error so read this article with meditation because in this article I will guide you the right concepts and solutions of parsing errors. Before starting let’s get some fresh knowledge about XML (XHTML) language.
What is XML and XHTML Language?
This is the most viral question among online forums that what’ the difference in between these two languages? The answer of this question is very easy: This both languages has similar differences like XHTML is a reformulation of HTML in the face of XML syntax i.e. HTML-->XHTML or XML. Mostly XML is used for computer and bios programming and XHTML is another part of it which is use for web pages. That’s why blogger supports XML language instead of HTML.
How to Prevent From XML Parsing Errors
- Always open (<) and close (>) the XML and Meta tags prominently.
- Keep set the XML tags in a right sequence because XHTML or XML is very strict in this matter.
- Now you have to use an apostrophe (‘abc’) in XML tags instead of Quotation mark (“ABC”).
How to Fix XML Parsing Errors in Blogger Template
The most common error while saving blogger template is given below.
1. Convert Special Characters into XML
2. Use XML Parser Tool
- Multi Social Subscription Box widget for Blogger.
- How to Turn On HTTPS secure in Blogger Blogspot.
- Stop Country Specific URL Redirection in Blogger.
From above three solutions and prevention you can surely edit and designed a blogger template without facing any type of error, if you getting any different error in blogger template so type your error with snip image in below comment box I will solve your template error as soon as possible.