What You Can Do More with Google Docs?
Google Contact Form is being just a one part of Google docs which will impress you lot it has other tools also which is very valuable in the blogosphere. You can create and use many other things from Google docs as mentioned below.
- You can create custom and pro look contact forms which we are going to do.
- You can create your company presentation from Google Slides which is a best handy tool to create professional slides, if you don’t have much budget to buy intro video maker software so create it from Google slide which has lots of fade in and fade out effects with animations as you want.
- You can create a well-defined document from Google Docs.
- You can also create beneficial and useful sheets from Google Sheets which will play a vital role in your blogging journey.
What's Special Tools in Google Contact Form?
As I said, it is made by Google so it is totally reliable and covered with full of amazing features as mentioned below.
- Ready to Edit: You can easily edit and add items, simply by clicking methods, you don’t need to design yourself a message or checklist boxes through coding.
- Awesome Themes: Few years back it was simple and plane, but now it has lots of cool and pro look themes with customizable options.
- Live Preview: You can also see your editing live in browser when you are doing editing.
- Script Editor: If you want to operate this form functions yourself so you can easily build your script in script editor which is present in Tools.
- New Add-ons: Now you can also implement Add-ons with your Contact Forms, it is in under development process means new Add-ons are on the way.
How to Create and Embed Google Contact Form in Blogger
After knowing its features, it’s time to doing some practical work, i.e. implementation of contact form in blogger.
Open Google contact form.
Add your desire questions and verification boxes, you can also take consideration from the Pro Technify contact us form.
After creating and adding questions, Click on Change Theme which is present just after Edit question in above menu.
If you want to check your contact in live screen so click on View Live From which is present on top of the menu.
When everything is done so come back to Edit question and click on send form.
Then you will see a pop up message box in which you have to click on embed as shown in below image.
Copy the given code and save it in simple notepad.
Afterwards, go to blogger>> Pages>> New Page >> Click on HTML mode>> paste the code that you saved in notepad>> finally click on Save.
Previous Article: Add jQuery Sidebar Tabbed Widget in Blogger.
Now you also have a pro look Google contact form which will definitely create a user friendly relation in upcoming visitors and reader for your blog, when someone send you a message so it will be automatically save in Google contact form. Open your Google contact form choose your readymade contact form and click on live responses to check new messages and give answers freely from the Google text editor.