Every one knows that Google is a very powerful search engine in this world, the makers of Google take many hard effort’s to create a mighty search box. Making a own search box is not an easy deal for web designer’s, but Google CSE makes it simplified. Setup of Google CSE on website is better to create a own search box and it have tons of advantages.
What's its Advantages?
A Google custom search for your web is a better way to increase the internal SEO, means to say you can add the custom search widget on the main page. When someone searches anything on the custom search box, your Google rank will be a little bit upgrade. You can also change the style of Google custom search with customization. The best thing about this search box is you can increase your earning on Google Adsense. To increase the earning with Google custom search, you have to enable the Ads in the business section. These earning schemes are only for Google Adsense users, otherwise disable that section.
You can also read our previous article “How to make the blogger template SEO Friendly”.
Setup of Google Custom Search Engine in Blogger
- First, go to Custom Search Engine (CSE).
- Go to “Create a search engine”
- Write your web address in “site to search”
- Select the language and compose the search engine name.
- The message appears just like in below image.
- Click on get code.
- Copy the codes and paste into HTML script and save it.
- You have successfully setup the Google custom Search Engine in Blogger.
- Finally, preview the search box on your blog.
I give you all description about how to set up custom search box in blogger, so trying it yourself for any help ask in the comments below. For better look choose the template color on the custom search box. Take care and wait for our next article.